Monday, August 15, 2011

Micah's Ducky Birthday Party


This may be a bit late but then those of you who know me, shouldn't be totally surprised about this. Micah LOVES rubber ducks apparently and I thought it would be an adorably cute theme for a one year old. We had duck sugar cookies (courtesy of Grandma), lemon cupcakes with lemon creme cheese frosting, lots of finger foods, some lemonade and blueberry lemonade for our food and drink items.

For entertainment, we had a ball pit with a few rubber ducks thrown in, a duck pond and a design a duck table. We also had a surplus of bubbles available.
I suppose pictures speak a thousand words so I'll post a number of pictures of our ducky bash. It's all just in time for me to post about Amber's birthday party which will be happening in only about 2 weeks! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment