Sunday, September 12, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop PARTAY!

For Amber's 4th birthday she wanted a Littlest Pet Shop themed party. So after looking in just about every store out there, I found tablecloths, cups, invitations, and napkins. The rest left me to be creative. I printed out signs saying "pet cafe", "pet lounge" and "pet playground",made a big sign for the door, and hung some crepe paper streamers. I cut out a number of pawprints for the walls using my trusty Cricut, set up some of Amber's pet shop toys and voila; I had the decorations!

Food
For food, we set up a number of "pet foods" in different labeled containers. I used sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds to make "bird seed" and a number of vegetables cut up to be rabbit snacks. Honey Puffs and Choco Pops made perfect kitty chow. Insect bites and Scooby snacks worker for frog and dog treats. Finally gummy worms were our fish food. For the adults we also had cracker and cheese platters as well as some deli spirals. I displayed cupcakes using my cupcake display rack, put a four candle on Amber's cupcake and some Littlest Pets on a few around the bottom ring. On the middle ring, I used peppermint patties and junior mints to make pawprints on the cupcakes.
Games
The kids enjoyed making animal beaded necklaces, pinning the tail on the cat and digging for silly bands in a sand box. They also each had goody bags with Pet Shop coloring books, stickers and a few Littlest Pets.
Presents
Of course, Amber made out like a bandit. She got some new Pet Shop play sets, a number of craft supplies, pjs, an Olivia play house, an Aqua Sand play set and lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment