Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Shower and other baby preparations





I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks now. Some friends at our church organized a nice shower for us a few weeks ago. I wanted to post a few pictures even though I'm dumb and didn't take any at the actual shower, I did take some when we got back home. The shower was wonderful, Thanks to all who came, sent gifts, and organized everything. It was complete with a diaper cake, bibs on the wall, snacks, gifts, and a nursery rhyme game. The princess cup was for Amber since she's a big sister and the large blanket was handmade by Zola. THANK YOU!





In addition to the shower, I promised some pictures of the finished product in Amber and Micah's room. I did finally finish...check out the pictures to follow. I was quite proud of the my crafty job with the letters for Micah's wall. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment